— Ideas driven agency
- Ideas-driven role
- Develop industry-leading integrated campaign concepts
- Join one of the fastest growing agencies in Bath
We’re helping an integrated agency in Bath find a conceptual Copywriter to join their growing ranks. With recent investment from some of the biggest names in the media world, it’s a hugely exciting time to join the team. If you’re a creative Copywriter with experience of working in agencies on creative briefs please read on.
What you’ll be doing
First and foremost you’ll be joining the studio to bring fresh big ideas, exciting concepts and innovative thinking to campaign briefs. The work is truly integrated and across a breadth of channels so you’ll be generating concepts and crafting copy across video scripts and social media lines, through to web content and printed literature.
The agency is considered a real leader in the field they work in so you’ll have the opportunity to work with industry-leading clients who have the appetite to create truly memorable work.
Occasionally, you’ll also need to get stuck in with more production-focused briefs and technical product copy.
What experience you’ll need
- A few years of experience writing copy and working at Mid Weight or Senior level within a marketing, creative, design, digital or advertising agency
- A conceptual mind as your ideas are going to be the key to success here
- Experience in delivering engaging above the line (ATL) campaign copy
- You’ll be confident pitching and when presenting your ideas to a client
- A portfolio of copy work highlighting concepts, campaigns, TV, social and brand.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
There’s a £30k-£45k salary on offer here that will depend on your level of experience, portfolio and past achievements.
Apply today with your CV and ideally some work examples or a portfolio, then we’ll get in touch!Back to jobs