You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Digital Project Manager (12 month FTC)
— Luxury eCommerce Brand
- Mix of existing functionality and new web build.
- In-house role.
- Luxury brand.
This high-end multi-channel brand has already reached a significant level in terms of online turnover. The next stage of growth will come from a new web build (replatform) alongside improvements to the functionality of the existing site. Initial contract of 12 months with the possibility of extension / switch to a permanent contract.
What you’ll be doing
Reporting into the Head of eCommerce, you’ll partner with web development, hosting and support teams to drive the day to day running of the front end website platform. You’ll work to constantly improve the usability of the existing site to ensure customers can find what they are looking for, scoping out the changes required and working with the web development agency to implement these changes.
This leads us into the next area, a new web design and build project that will be a key focus for the successful candidate coming in. You’ll work closely with the Head of eCommerce to understand what they want to achieve, and design a web development roadmap for the agency to follow. You’ll be comfortable gathering user and system requirements, tracking the project to ensure it’s on time and to budget, and oversee testing before changes are taken live.
Additional areas of focus will include post-launch checks, third-party integrations (such as linking to the ERP software) and keeping up to date with the latest developments in eCommerce.
What experience you’ll need
- Digital project management experience from agency or client side.
- Ideally working with eCommerce sites (Magento a real plus), but relevant B2C / B2B experience will allow you to hit the ground running.
- Experience in web development / design and build projects from scratch is desirable.
- Knowledge of required documentation and workflow related to digital projects.
- An understanding of how wider eCommerce elements tie into the big picture (content, merchandising, analytics and digital marketing).
- Someone who wants to take ownership of a brand and join them on developing their online offering.
- What you’ll get in return for your talents
The salary here is dependent on experience, but in the region of £26-35k. Additional perks include a fantastic office environment, pension, discretionary bonus scheme, personal discounts and a bike to work scheme.
Please send Joe a CV to hear more information about this one.Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: