— Forward Thinking Creative Marketing Agency
- Amazing training and development opportunities.
- Great company benefits.
- Forward thinking, impressive agency.
If you’re an enthusiastic and driven Account Executive who'd love nothing more than to join an integrated marketing and branding agency in beautiful Bristol, then look no further. You’ll be joining a team of friendly professionals , supporting in all client activity.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be working on two of the agencies high profile and big brand name clients, together with a colleague you’ll be managing the day to day delivery of integrated, multi-language campaigns. Work is varied across on and offline channels – no two days are the same!
These guys actively encourage their team members to develop their knowledge through in house coaching and more formal training; as a member of the IPA we are well placed to support our account teams in this area. This means your progression and development are of top priority!
What experience you’ll need
- The ideal candidate will have experience in a similar role, or a hands on client-side position working directly with creative teams and a studio to deliver campaign assets. You will have a particular interest in digital and be motivated to keep yourself up to date with the latest developments.
- You’ll need to have a genuine interest in agencies and a good understanding of the role and agency plays.
- Attributes needed are a friendly personable nature, the ability to think on your feet and a desire to add value to everything you touch. You’ll be mega organised with great attention to detail, relish the challenge of a deadline and love getting stuck in to everything that comes your way!
What you’ll get in return for your talents
Alongside a generous salary of up to £21k, you’ll also get benefits including generous holiday, great training and development, Bristol Media membership and the opportunity to work with big international clients.
What comes next?
Please get in touch with Imogen today for more information!Back to jobs