You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Senior Digital Manager (CRM)
— Creative FMCG brand
- Innovative, multi-channel retailer.
- Forward-thinking approach to digital.
- Relaxed, friendly and ‘people-first’ culture.
This is a rare and exciting opportunity to join a highly-respected and creative brand based in Bristol. Your role will be to oversee the delivery of their digital strategy, working closely with internal and external stakeholders, whilst managing your own team.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be perceived as the company’s digital champion, having the responsibility for creating a strategy that reflects their carefully crafted brand, whilst ensuring your approach is unique and pushes boundaries.
Through collaboration with organisational leads and external consultants you will design and deliver the digital roadmap, setting clearly defined and integrated goals across CRM, Content and Social Media. You’ll also oversee and be responsible for agency output across PPC and SEO so that the acquisition strategy is successfully implemented.
As the leader of the digital team, you will guide, support and develop your direct reports, in addition to tracking KPIs and managing the digital budget. Your remit will also include making sure the team is up-to-date with current and emerging technologies, industry trends, standards and software development best practice.
Finally, as GDPR is soon to come into effect, you will be responsible for making sure that all digital activities and processes are compliant with this legislation, particularly in relation to the customer database.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Significant experience within a digital environment and a good understanding across all channels.
- Demonstrable experience leading and delivering CRM solutions.
- Experience of briefing and managing external agencies.
- Exceptional analytical skills and the ability to use gathered insights to improve future delivery.
- Strong leadership skills, with the ability to inspire confidence and respect.
- Ability to influence senior stakeholders.
- Creative and forward-thinking approach to digital marketing.
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A competitive salary is on offer, dependent upon experience, alongside numerous company benefits.
This is an urgent requirement so please send through your CV and get in touch for more information!Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: