You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Analytics Trainee / Consultant
— Thriving Digital Agency
- New role in a thriving digital team with brand new offices.
- Leading Digital agency in the South-West.
- Scope for a trainee or a midweight analytics professional.
An exciting opportunity has opened up with one of the South-Wests biggest and brightest digital agencies. With a fantastic reputation and an enviable client list to boot, you’ll have the chance to work on a number of key analytics projects. With scope for a trainee or more experienced analytics candidate, there is excellent training available to progress your career and take full ownership of client projects.
What you’ll be doing
The agency themselves provide a broader service across Digital Marketing and Analytics (50 people), with the analytics function being a unit of 6. Your day to day will vary massively, but ultimately you will be helping clients improve their websites through optimising their digital marketing and conversion activity.
This can vary between standalone projects or working closely with the paid search team. Depending on the level you’ll be coming in at, you’ll have the chance to assist on key projects and eventually work your way up to having a direct relationship to deliver an outstanding service and continue the growth of specific accounts.
We’re really looking for someone who has, or is keen to develop, expertise in working with the Google Analytics stack, namely GA, Google Tag Manager and Data Studio. You’ll work across a variety of areas including troubleshooting analytics queries, upgrading tag manager accounts, training clients and setting up / improving Data Studio dashboards.
What experience you’ll need
- Candidates with a Digital Analytics background, either as a specialist in the Google Stack, or who have worked as part of a broader team.
- Open to agency or client side experience.
- Graduates or experienced Analysts will be considered, what’s more important is a real passion for this area and a problem solving mentality.
- Excellent time management skills to juggle multiple projects at once.
- Comfortable working as part of a wider team and able to communicate with others effectively.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
There is a flexible salary range depending on the level of experience. As a rough guide we’re looking at £18-30k, but please get in touch for more information. In return you can expect a brilliant training scheme and excellent opportunities for progression.
Get in touch with Joe to hear more about this one!
Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: