You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Digital Marketing Manager
— Luxury eCommerce proposition
- Well-established brand with strong wholesale channels.
- Looking to take eCommerce to the next level.
- Excellent heritage and product lines.
This is a beautiful brand with a fantastic range of product lines, boasting a number of famous retail partners on the wholesale side. The Digital Marketing Manager will help grow the brand presence but also help drive sales through their eCommerce site and marketplaces. A great role for an experienced eCommerce professional who is looking for autonomy to grow a proposition in their own way.
What you’ll be doing
As eCommerce is still developing in the team, this will be mainly a standalone role with support on PPC and design in-house. You’ll manage the full customer journey from Content, Email Marketing and Social Media through to reviewing analytics to understand where improvements can be made.
With the market they operate in, keeping close to Social trends is key to help raise brand awareness and boost traffic on the eCommerce site. The business also sells through channels such as notonthehighstreet and Amazon, so managing these alongside the eCommerce proposition will be your responsibility.
What experience you’ll need
- Track record of success in a digital marketing role. Exposure to an eCommerce business would be a real plus.
- Familiar with a range of digital marketing channels including SEO, PPC, Social Media and Email Marketing.
- Able to work with a range of different content including video, graphics, blogs and product descriptions.
- Strong interpersonal & teamwork skills.
- Excellent time management and organisation skills.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
There is a competitive salary on offer of £30-40k, depending on experience. Benefits available on request.
Please get in touch with Joe to hear the finer details on this one.
Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: