Social Media Manager
— Strategic Agency
- Well-structured agency to dedicate time to clients.
- Strategic approach hits client requirements and adds excitement to the role.
- Amazing office / environment in outside Bath centre.
The Social Media Manager will work as part of an agency setup that prides itself on dedicating teams to specific accounts / projects, so time is allocated as required and staff aren’t spread too thin. The business enjoy a fantastic working environment with cool offices outside the centre of Bath near Bradford-on-Avon.
What you’ll be doing
This is a new role in the team to help deliver Social Media projects for a key client account the team are working on. There is potential scope to get involved with other clients, but as mentioned above the business is eager to have the focus in place and ensure staff aren’t spread too thin.
In terms of the day to day, you’ll be driving the overarching Social Media strategy which is great at this level, but have the support from an Account Manager and Strategic Lead to ensure this is shaped in the right way. Key elements of the campaigns will include organic, paid social and influencer marketing, to drive brand awareness in the right manner.
You’ll remain close to changes in Social on a day to day basis and eventually be the subject matter expert for the team. Using analysis and customer insight to select appropriate channels and that your time is invested in the right areas.
What experience you’ll need
- Managed Social Media campaigns for a sizeable brand in-house, or worked agency side.
- Experience of Content Planning, Community Management and using various Social Media tools to drive campaigns.
- Ideally experience across paid social and influencer marketing alongside traditional organic campaigns.
- Passionate about working in an agency environment and being creative with brands/ advertising.
- Ambitious and eager to be part of a fast growing business.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
There is a salary of £20-25k for the right candidate, depending on experience. Benefits include a bonus scheme, private healthcare, pension, life assurance, regular team socials and more!
Get in touch with Joe to hear the finer details on this one.
Back to jobs