— Fantastic FMCG brand
- Well-known brand with a global reach.
- Fast-paced, cross-functional role.
- Taking ownership of all end to end PR initiatives for the UK region.
- If you are interested in this role please apply ASAP as the deadline closes on the 19th May.
This is a great opportunity to join a respected consumer brand as their PR Manager.
What you’ll be doing
As a successful candidate, you’ll report into the PR & Communications Lead and you’ll work cross-functionally with other teams such as Campaigns, Digital, Commercial and Design. The postholder will be the first point of contact for PR queries and will build long-standing relationships with UK media across print, TV, radio and digital. Together with the PR Lead, they will work on a strategy piece and UK wide campaigns activities. Executing relevant events and forming meaningful partnerships will be a part of the role too. Naturally, the successful candidate will monitor and report on media coverage. Last but not least, the postholder will assist with internal comms initiatives.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Substantial PR experience working for a consumer brand.
- Track record working with different types of media.
- Evidence of working with influencers.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
The salary on offer is £30-35k + benefits.
Please get in touch with Ania now for more information.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
PR & Communications jobsSearch all jobs
— Successful Global RetailerLocation:DunstableSalary:Competitive
— 2/3 months contractLocation:central BristolType:Salary:£30-35k DOE
— Highly Varied RoleLocation:SwindonSalary:£30k-£35k