— Progressive and flexible technology enterprise
- Leading technology enterprise with constant scope for progression.
- Working with award-winning products used by millions of people.
- Modern tech, chance to pick up Kotlin!
One of the UK’s most innovative and rapidly growing technology companies is looking for an Android Developer to join either one of their offices in Wiltshire or their (brand-new) Bristol space next to the harbourside. As they continue to grow their business with scope to double in size over the next 3 years, they are taking positive, progressive action to continue building unique opportunities for an established specialist to join an exciting, supportive and flexible division with constant training and development.
What skills you’ll need
- Native Android application development experience.
- Exposure to Java Android, and preferably Kotlin.
- Sound understanding of automated & unit testing.
- Good knowledge of design patterns and Gradle.
- Experience of working in an Agile environment.
- Any awareness of Reactive Functional Programming (RxJava) would be a bonus, but not essential.
- A real passion in everything technology, keeping one ear on the ground about up-coming trends.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll work with a team of motivated Android Developers on a variety of award-winning apps to develop robust and scalable features, ensuring they are tested before deployment. You’ll work in an Agile setting liaising closely with Testers, Developers, Scrum Masters & UX/UI Designers to ensure there are no blurred lines of communication. As part of this position, you’ll also have the opportunity to develop your own skills in management through mentoring other members of the team. Whilst always keeping one ear to the ground about upcoming technologies and trends you will involve yourself in identifying new technologies and trends to help continually improve standards within the business.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
As part of taking progressive steps as an employer, this role is open to part time or full-time options, as well flexible/remote working and private healthcare. You’ll start with a fantastic 27 days annual leave, not including your bank holidays! You’ll also be entitled to a performance related bonus of 6% and continued learning and development with access to various courses/conferences to upskill in any areas you’re maybe not quite as confident with. Along with all of that you will also have life assurance, pension and discounts on selected products.
If you’d like to hear more about the role, please email/call Mia on Mia@Adlib-recruitment.co.uk.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
Web Development & Software Engineering jobsSearch all jobs
— Make a big impact!Location:CroydonSalary:£45-55k
— Flexi-time, comprehensive benefits, in the heart of CornwallLocation:CornwallSalary:£30K-£40K
— Unrivalled opportunity to develop, backed up by competitive benefits packageLocation:CornwallSalary:£23K-£25K