You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Head of Marketing and Communications
— Lovely Charity
- A Senior, strategic function reporting straight to the Board.
- Amazing, purpose-led organisation.
- The office is based between Wiltshire and Somerset, an easy commute from Bath, Trowbridge, Chippenham and South East Bristol.
I am now supporting a lovely charity based in between Wiltshire and Somerset with the recruitment of a Head of Marketing and Comms.
What you’ll be doing
As a successful candidate, you’ll report to the Board, you’ll work alongside two more Heads of the Departments and you’ll manage a team of 3 as well as external suppliers (agencies and freelancers). The main purpose of this role will be to take charge of the marketing function for the organisation. You’ll overlook all marketing and communications activity including marketing fundraising, retail activities, driving community and corporate engagement, PR, patient and professional comms. It’ll be your job to develop a genuine brand identity alongside the communications strategy that drives supporter acquisition, retention and engagement. Moreover, you'll also work closely with other key stakeholders within the organisation.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Previous marketing experience on a Senior level.
- Cross channel exposure (across digital and traditional channels).
- Ideally, you’ll have a mixture of not for profit and commercial experience.
- Team and stakeholder management.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
The salary on offer is £41-49k DOE + benefits. Having an access to a car is necessary due to office location.
Please get in touch with Ania now for more information. Please note that the first stage interview date has been scheduled for 31st August and the final stage for 14 Sept. If you are unavailable during those days but still interested please let us know in advance.Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: