— Excellent Training & Development
- Fantastic Junior Marketing opportunity.
- Work across 2 distinct brands.
- Excellent training and development.
Here is such a great opportunity to join a well known organisation in Shepton Mallet as their new Marketing Assistant. This is such a varied role where you will be involved in all marketing activity, across online and offline channels, working with 2 distinct brands, this is a highly rewarding and exciting Marketing opportunity.
What you'll be doing
There isn't much you won't be doing! You will produce content for internal and external communications, ensuring an integrated and multichannel approach. Your engaging content will be pushed out across social platforms, uploaded on to company websites where you will get hands on experience with the CMS, and you will assist in creating consumer and trade newsletters.
There is an image library that you will maintain as well as the database, you will help manage events and trade shows, help produce collateral/marketing materials, and will assist with wider marketing and administrative activities.
What experience you'll need to apply
- Some previous experience within a broad marketing role
- Ideally degree educated or hold a professional qualification such as CIM
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ideally experience with Microsoft Office and the Adobe suite inc InDesign
- Ability to work under pressure and multi task
- A passion for marketing and a desire to learn and develop
- The flexibility to work occasional evenings and weekends when required
What you'll get in return for your experience
Here is such a great chance to really develop your marketing career. You will have a great mentor, in house training and development, a highly diverse role and great brands to shout about. There is a salary of circa £18k on offer and good benefits.
What are you waiting for? Apply online now or contact Chris (01179 269530) for more information.Back to jobs