— Amazing Retail Brand
- Working for a fantastic retail brand.
- Managing multi-channel marketing campaigns.
- The office is located in Bath.
We’re now on a lookout for a talented Marketing Executive whose role will be biased towards new product launches supported by cross-channel campaigns.
What you’ll be doing
As a successful candidate, you’ll be reporting to the International Marketing Manager and you’ll work in a medium size, vibrant marketing team. The main purpose of the role will be to understand product ranges and target audience. You’ll then plan and implement creative campaigns that will be rolled out across traditional and digital channels. It’ll also be your job to create engaging copy for pieces of collateral, social media posts, emails etc. Last but not least, you’ll keep an eye on a campaign’s budget as well as overall results monitoring and analysis.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Previous retail / FMCG marketing experience.
- Degree in a relevant subject (Marketing, Business or Data).
- Excellent time management skills and attention to detail.
- Analytical mindset + decent Excel skills.
- Experience working on new product launches is highly desirable.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
The salary on offer is £25k + benefits.
Please get in touch with Ania now for more information.Back to jobs