You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
EMEA Marketing Campaign Executive
— Outdoors Activity Brand
- An exciting brand recognized worldwide.
- The office is located in South Bristol commutable by bus.
- Campaign role biased towards lead generation.
We’re now on a lookout for a talented Marketing / Campaign Executive to join a great Client of ours based in South Bristol.
What you’ll be doing
As a successful candidate, you’ll be reporting to the Marketing Manager and you’ll coordinate campaign activity for the EMEA region. There are two major campaigns taking place during the year but in addition to those, you’ll overlook other activity. You’ll coordinate the end to end process: campaign planning, execution, and analysis. It’ll be a varied role where you’ll be exposed to a range of channels like email marketing, traditional and digital advertising, content creation and distribution, social media marketing and more. You’ll continuously monitor campaign results and make adjustments when needs be.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Previous multi-channel, campaign driven marketing experience.
- Exposure to lead generation.
- Analytical and KPI driven mindset.
- Passion for outdoors activities and sustainability will be a great advantage.
- Occasional travel will be required, c/ 3 times per year for less than a week each time.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
The salary on offer is £25k + benefits.
Please get in touch with Ania now for more information.Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: