— Fantastic FMCG Brand
- Great FMCG Business.
- Varied Campaign Management Role.
- Initial 12 Month FTC.
Here is a sought after opportunity to join a top FMCG brand in Bristol as their new Campaign Manager on an initial 12 month fixed term contract. You’ll be based out of the Communications team supporting on global campaigns and delivering shopper marketing activity. Opportunities like this don’t often arise with such fantastic brands, so apply now to not miss out on this chance.
What you’ll be doing
This is a varied role within a fast paced environment. You will support on the planning of global campaigns, and manage and deliver the UK shopper marketing activity. With multiple routes to market, you will develop integrated campaigns across in-store, digital, social, experiential, influencer marketing and PR.
The role will support asset delivery to global markets, collaborate with the portfolio team on new product launches, brief the internal design and digital teams on creative, and track and improve upon performance.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Multichannel integrated campaign experience
- A background or interest in FMCG
- Ideally some experience in retail, trade or shopper marketing
- Ability to multitask and work within a fast paced environment
- Experience working within a B2C industry
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Clear problem solving and analytical skills
- Ideally holding a relevant degree or professional qualification such as CIM
What you’ll get in return for your talents
As well as joining an exceptional FMCG brand, there is a competitive salary (up to £30k) on offer, a top team to work with, and incredible career opportunities ahead.
We have a strict deadline on this role, so if you’re interested please apply ASAP or contact Chris (01179 269530) for more information.