Digital Content Designer (2 yr FTC)
— Established Client-side Business
- Varied role within the Education sector.
- Blend of copywriting & technical content management.
- Central Bath location.
My client is searching for a talented and proactive Digital Content Designer to help them champion, deliver and continually develop the quality and effectiveness of their digital content. This is an initial 24 month contract but has the possibility of being extended.
What you’ll be doing
The role involves managing and overseeing the migration of digital content to a new content management system, as well as implementing improvements and enhancing systems and processes for creating and maintaining content.
You’ll take the lead in ensuring that content on multiple websites is coherent, consistent, effective and optimised for discoverability, navigation, SEO and UX. What’s more, you’ll be expected to train colleagues in emerging good practice.
The ideal candidate will have broad technical skillset and experience of a variety of clients/sectors and/or content systems and strategies, to help the business move forward with their content vision.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Digital content & SEO skills are essential.
- Proven experience in information architecture, taxonomy, usability and accessibility.
- Good understanding of content management systems, publishing workflows and content maintenance.
- Understanding of content design and the benefits of its user-needs approach
- Extensive hands-on editorial & copywriting experience, including working within and creating house styles and governance, and raising content standards.
- Experience optimising large volumes of content and migrating content.
- Confidence explaining decisions, analyses and recommendations to senior stakeholders.
- Excellent inter-personal skills, flexible can-do attitude, and drive for continuous improvement.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A salary of £30-35k DOE, alongside 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), access to the company pension scheme and additional benefits. Please enquire for further info.
This is a crucial role for the business, so please send through your CV ASAP to be considered.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
jobsSearch all jobs
— Leading FMCG distributor with new sustainable and Eco friendly focus!Location:BristolSalary:£40k-£45k
— Renowned Bristol OrganisationLocation:BristolSalary:£37-42k
— Established B2C RetailerLocation:CheltenhamSalary:Circa £50k