Digital Marketing Manager - PPC
— Thriving eCommerce company
- Well-loved brand.
- Friendly, tight-knit team.
- Pivotal role to the business.
A unique opportunity has arisen to join a successful brand with a rich heritage. You’ll work within a close-knit team to deliver winning digital marketing campaigns as well as optimising performance to maximise ROI.
What you’ll be doing
Reporting into the Head of Ecommerce, you will be part of a small but ambitious team. The role will encompass all aspects of digital marketing but will focus on Paid Search, along with management and development of the company website, including all aspects associated with eCommerce on a large scale.
You will be tasked with driving growth through data-driven analysis and optimisation of the eCommerce experience and brand-driving digital activity, both site-side and via paid marketing channels.
This position is responsible for researching, documenting and communicating consumer behaviour, eCommerce and general website metrics within each market. Furthermore, you’ll provide recommendations for website development, media investment and customer segmentation.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Relevant experience in digital marketing, data analysis and reporting.
- Experience within an eCommerce environment.
- Ability to deliver successful Google Ads (PPC) campaigns. .
- Experience with the Google suite of analytics products.
- Ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams.
- Strong written and oral communication skills required.
- Self-starter/self-motivated, capable of staying on track and completing tasks.
- Adapts easily to changing environments and demonstrates flexibility in shifting goals. and priorities.
- Must be a hands-on team member and operate with a start-up mentality.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
In addition to joining an ambitious, growing company, you’ll receive a salary of between £30-40k. Please enquire for further benefits.
Send through your CV & get in touch with Rina for more information.