eCommerce Operations Executive
— Rapidly-growing Online Retailer
- B2C retailer with big growth plans.
- Heavy investment in Digital.
- Collaborative team & excellent development opportunities.
This brand has gone from strength to strength over the last few years and has some exciting growth plans in place for both UK & European markets. They’re now on the hunt for an experienced eCommerce Operations Executive to join the team, to ensure the website is running efficiently and take the lead on various projects.
What you’ll be doing
Your main responsibility will be to support the Head of Ecommerce in managing website projects, to ensure they are completed to the highest standard and in line with set milestones.
As a key member of the team, you will proactively manage the day-to-day operations of multiple websites, including order management, daily checks and testing, responding to customer service queries and monitoring performance using analytics tools.
You’ll support various stakeholders, including the merchandising and marketing teams, as well as assisting with SEO optimisation when needed, and helping to investigate and resolve any website-related issues.
Using your technical know-how and project management skills, you will help to organise the testing of any website releases, new system integrations, processes, and work with a developer to address any bugs before roll out.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Website management and project management experience, ideally within an eCommerce setting.
- A “can do” attitude and be capable of working under minimum supervision.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Knowledge and/or experience of Content Management Solutions.
- Proficiency in Google Analytics and Excel.
- Ability to make basic changes to the website using HTML/CSS.
- Experience of prioritising and managing a high workload to tight deadlines.
- The ability to work well in a team and with a broad range of stakeholders.
- The ability to adapt to change in a fast-paced environment.
- A willingness to learn and develop.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A salary of £30-35k is on offer, alongside the chance to be part of a hugely successful retailer which is growing at pace!
Apply with your CV to receive more information about the role.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Lovely digital agencyLocation:Bristol / remoteSalary:Up to £35k
— Fantastic eCommerce AgencyLocation:BirminghamSalary:£30000 - £35000
— Remote Working AvailableLocation:London / RemoteSalary:£50000 - £70000