eCommerce Product Data Administrator
— Thriving Online Retailer
- Successful multi-channel retailer.
- Excellent opportunities for career progression.
- Vibrant work environment with a friendly culture.
This is a great opportunity to join a successful retail business and develop your eCommerce skills. The eCommerce Product Data Administrator will be responsible for adding and updating all new products online, ensuring accuracy to ensure the best customer experience.
What you’ll be doing
You will work with large volumes of product information following a clear process for publishing new collections, withdrawing products from the site, amending prices, and fixing any issues.
Daily tasks will include selecting product images, cropping them to size, obtaining product information from suppliers, and completing spreadsheets and uploading them to online systems.
The products each have their unique characteristics and varied product attributes to deal with, therefore part of the role will be to rapidly familiarise yourself with these, and use this knowledge to improve efficiency in the publication of products.
In addition, you will learn how to use the eCommerce systems that are used to run the website and support the team in identifying opportunities to utilise tools in a more productive way.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- A passion for and interest in eCommerce.
- Ability to handle high volumes of data and input this into an online system.
- Ability to use Excel and work with spreadsheets.
- A working knowledge of content management systems (CMS) is preferable, but not essential.
- Experience of online merchandising is a bonus.
- Ability to multi-task, maintain focus and accuracy under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Team player with a positive can-do approach, willing to get involved and focused on delivery.
- Enjoys working within a fast-paced environment.
- Able to communicate and influence across all levels.
- An organised approach with meticulous attention to detail.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A salary of £20-25k (D.O.E.) is on offer – please enquire for further benefits.
And then you close with your call to action.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
jobsSearch all jobs
— Fast growing agency with a hugely experienced and respected management team.Location:OxfordSalary:Up to £40k
— Thriving eCommerce BrandLocation:Kirkby-in-AshfieldSalary:£On experience
— Unique, innovative solutions provider!Location:BristolSalary:£30k-£35k