eCommerce Trading Manager - Sports
— Growing Digital Media company
- Internationally renowned business.
- Expanding online presence.
- Friendly & relaxed culture.
A leading media company are looking for a hands-on eCommerce Manager to oversee their expanding eCommerce team and take responsibility for all operations, with a focus on developing and optimising traffic to facilitate profitable growth of the eCommerce business.
What you’ll be doing
As the eCommerce Manager, you will be responsible for maintaining and overseeing the day to day management of 4 online shops. This means developing and optimising traffic to deliver profitable growth through the websites, as well as overseeing product supply-chain.
This business is passionate about creating the best online experience for their customers across the world to ensure the sites grow in reach and revenue. Therefore, you will need to be prepared to be hands-on with all elements of online selling; from some aspects of product design and decision making through to eCommerce analysis and strategic planning.
This role reports to the Managing Director and will manage an eCommerce Executive. You will also have the opportunity to liaise with a variety of people within the business; being able to negotiate, network and collaborate effectively with colleagues and suppliers to develop existing and new plans for the online shops is extremely important.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Experience in a similar role, managing an eCommerce website across several territories. experience, including content and digital marketing.
- Digital project management skills.
- Experience with Magento preferable.
- Experience launching an eCommerce site preferable.
- Strong analytical skills, including using Google Analytics.
- Excellent understanding of how to improve user journeys through optimisation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience managing 3rd party suppliers.
- Interest in cycling or sports would be advantageous.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A competitive salary dependent on experience is on offer, alongside a fantastic culture and a range of great benefits. These include lovely offices, generous holiday allowance and frequent team socials.
This is an urgent requirement, so please get in touch with your CV ASAP to be considered.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
eCommerce / Digital Marketing jobsSearch all jobs
— Exciting eCommerce BrandLocation:BournemouthSalary:Up to £25k
— Friendly Law FirmLocation:BristolType:Salary:£Competitive
— Successful EdTech OrganisationLocation:OxfordSalary:£Competitive