Email Marketing Executive
— Premium Multi-channel retailer
- Growing retail brand.
- High-end product range.
- Tight-knit team with strong leadership.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Email Marketing Executive with a creative and analytical mind. You will be responsible for delivering email marketing campaigns end-to-end, with the aim to increase existing customer sales.
What you’ll be doing
You will be responsible for planning, designing and building mobile-friendly email campaigns from concept to execution and review. You’ll also manage the production of responsive HTML email templates, and maintain automated email programs to nurture new customers and re-engage lapsed contacts. Furthermore, developing campaign segmentation will fall under your remit.
In order to optimise email marketing campaigns, you will implement a regular testing program, in addition to analysing performance and producing monthly reports. This role will also include some ad hoc duties to support the marketing team and wider business.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Experience of using an Email Service Provider.
- Proven experience of working in digital marketing.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and other analytics tools.
- Comfortable manipulating data with strong excel and analytical skills.
- Competent using HTML for email development.
- Experience of using eCommerce platforms.
- Strong attention to detail and good organisational skills.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A salary of circa £25k is on offer, alongside a generous holiday allowance and the chance to join a supportive, tight-knit team.
Send through your CV and get in touch with Rina for more information.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
eCommerce / Digital Marketing / CRM / Content & Social Media jobsSearch all jobs
— Make a big impact!Location:CroydonSalary:£45-55k
— Flexi-time, comprehensive benefits, in the heart of CornwallLocation:CornwallSalary:£30K-£40K
— Unrivalled opportunity to develop, backed up by competitive benefits packageLocation:CornwallSalary:£23K-£25K