You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Digital Communications Specialist
— Established employer
- A well known and well established organisation.
- Exciting projects in the pipeline.
- The office is based in Bath.
We’re now on a lookout for a talented Digital Communications Specialist to join a respected organisation in Bath.
What you’ll be doing
As a successful candidate, you’ll be supporting the delivery of digital content across multiple channels like website, intranet, knowledge management centre, surveys, SMS and social media. You won’t be creating content from scratch but you’ll work with multiple stakeholders within the business to gather content and then publish into relevant channels. My Client is currently undergoing a website migration project hence why migrating a high volume of content will be a part of this role making sure that pages display accurately with no errors.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Strong experience using a CMS system (preferably Sitecore).
- An understanding of HTML / CSS.
- Advanced knowledge of Photoshop and a basic understanding of Dreamweaver.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
The salary on offer is £25-33k + benefits.
Please get in touch with Ania now for more information.Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: