Digital Marketing Executive
— Lovely B2C Brand
- Working for an exciting, niche travel brand.
- Ability to quickly progress within the role.
- Performance related bonus on offer on top of the basic salary.
We are on a look out for an experienced digital marketing professional who worked ideally gained their experience to date within a b2c industry.
What you’ll be doing
As a successful candidate for this role you’ll be in charge of managing digital activities for the business with support of agencies. We’re on a look out for an ambitious Exec ready to take their step up to become a Manager within a foreseeable future. Your job will involve planning digital campaigns (that will eventually generate quality leads for me business), creating engaging content and optimising it for SEO, managing PPC (with support of an agency), sending out the newsletter, managing the website and last but not least analysing performance of all digital activities.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Previous experience in digital marketing ideally for a b2c industry.
- Ability to confidently use CMS and Analytics software.
- Knowledge of principals of PPC, paid social and re-targeting.
- Being a confident writer.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
The salary on offer is £25k + competitive performance related bonus. The office is based in central Bath.
What next ?
Please get in touch with Ania now for more information.Back to jobs