Marketing & Media Officer
— 3-6 months contract
• A temporary support between 3-6 months, possibly more if required.
• The office is based in Shepton Mallet but this role could start remotely.
• It’s a FT role (37h) but we can offer flexibility in terms of working hours if required/ WFH option.
A temporary marketing support is needed for an established organisation in Somerset.
What you’ll be doing
The successful candidate for this role will report Marketing and Media Manager and will be supporting them with a day to day running of the department. The duties will include but will be not limited to securing media coverage, being brand guardian for outgoing comms, managing social media channels, copy writing and proof reading.
What experience you’ll need to apply
• Ideally you’ll be educated to a degree level in a relevant subject.
• Previous marketing and comms experience is necessary.
• Ability to start with a short notice and being available for the next 6 months.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A salary on offer is in a region of £22-25k.
Please apply now or get in touch with Ania for more info.
Please note in a light of current circumstances with Covid 19, depending on how the situation evolves, this recruitment process may take place entire via digital meetings. Moreover, it’s also possible that the successful candidate may join the organisation and start working from home for a necessary duration of time.