Marketing, Social and PR Manager
— Lovely Consumer Brand
- An authentic, independent retailer.
- Busy, all-encompassing marketing and communications role.
- The Client is offering a hybrid working model and the office is based in Bath.
A great opportunity became available for an experienced Marketing and PR professional to join a stunning retail brand with offices in Bath.
What you’ll be doing
The successful candidate will report into the Marketing Director and they will manage a small team of two. The purpose of the role is to oversee the marketing, PR and social media strategy. From the PR angle day to day responsibilities will include: nurturing relationships with key journalists and influencers, writing press releases, owning press image library, media monitoring and organising press visits. When it comes to the marketing side of the role responsibilities will cover: planning the marketing and advertising calendar, managing the budget, being in charge of partnerships and events, owning catalogue production and photoshoots, managing the content, social and email strategy.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Previous experience in a similar role with exposure to marketing, PR, social and digital.
- Background in retail, eCommerce, homeware or interiors.
- Strong commercial awareness, previous budget responsibility.
- Outstanding communication skills.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A salary of £35-40k + bonus and benefits.
Please apply now or get in touch with Ania for more info.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Ambitious FinTechLocation:Bristol/ hybrid, UKSalary:£40-50k + bonus
— Leading Law FirmLocation:Bristol/ hybrid, UKSalary:competitive
— HospitalityLocation:Bristol/ hybrid/ remote, UKSalary:£40-50k + bonus