— Digital Marketing / eCommerce Consultancy
- Long established digital marketing / eCommerce consultancy in their next phase of growth.
- Excellent career progression and lots of autonomy.
- Easily commutable from Wiltshire, Bath and surrounding areas.
A long established, award-winning digital marketing consultancy in Wiltshire is looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Account Director. This is the ideal opportunity for a talented Account Director with a Digital Marketing / eCommerce background to play a strategic, client facing role and solve a variety of problems for some exciting eCommerce brands.
What you’ll be doing
The Account Director will own the client relationships and oversee the delivery of a range of digital marketing campaigns via a team of digital specialists. You’ll also manage two Account Executives and have input in to their career development. Typical campaigns will be sales-driven digital campaigns for Retail / eCommerce business utilising a combination of SEO, PPC, email, Social & PR, and CRO.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Experience working as an Account Director, Customer Success Manager, Senior Account Manager or similar in a digital marketing or eCommerce agency.
- We're also keen to hear from candidates that have worked in-house in for an eCommerce business or similar.
- Excellent project management and multi-tasking ability.
- Comfortable being the main point of contact for clients.
- Excellent relationship-building skills.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
- This is a great role offering a competitive salary. up to £50k for the right person.
- You’ll also receive and excellent benefits package which includes designated personal development time each month to help with career progression.
If you have the required experience and are interested in finding out more, then click to apply now.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Digital Acquisition for eCommerceLocation:Nottingham + very flexible workingSalary:Circa £55k + bonus and benefits
— eCommerce AgencyLocation:Birmingham / RemoteSalary:£20000 - £27500
— Google Analytics, SEO/PPC & SocialLocation:Wiltshire + flexible workingSalary:Up to £30k DOE