Senior Account Manager / Account Director
— Growing Digital Marketing Consultancy
- Long established digital marketing consultancy in their next phase of growth.
- Excellent career progression and lots of autonomy.
- Easily commutable from Wiltshire and surrounding areas.
A long established, award-winning digital marketing consultancy in Wiltshire is looking to make multiple hires as part of it’s strategic growth plan. This is the ideal opportunity for a talented Senior Account Manager or Account Director to join an established team, and to grow into the shoes of the Client Services Director who is moving into a more operational role.
What you’ll be doing
The Senior Account Manager / Account Director will own the client relationships and oversee the delivery of a range of digital marketing campaigns via a team of digital specialists. You’ll also manage two Account Executives and have input in to their career development. Typical campaigns will be sales-driven digital campaigns for retail / eCommerce business utilising a combination of SEO, PPC, email, Social & PR, and CRO.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Experience working as an Account Manager, Customer Success Manager, Account Director or similar.
- Experience in the planning and delivery of integrated digital marketing campaigns for external clients – perhaps you’ve worked for a digital marketing agency.
- Excellent project management and multi-tasking ability.
- Comfortable being the main point of contact for clients.
- Excellent relationship-building skills.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
This is a great role offering a competitive salary. You’ll also receive and excellent benefits package which includes designated personal development time each month to help with career progression.
If you have the required experience and are interested in finding out more, then click to apply now.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Financial Services OrganisationLocation:BathSalary:£30K - £40K
— Global Green Energy / Technology ClientsLocation:BerkshireSalary:£40k-£60k
— Established eCommerce AgencyLocation:WiltshireSalary:Competitive