PPC & SEO Specialist
— Premium Retail Brand
- Popular eCommerce brand.
- Working with agencies to deliver campaigns.
- Relaxed & friendly environment.
My client is a creative eCommerce retailer on the outskirts of Bath, with a small but high-performing Marketing team. They are on the look-out for an experienced digital marketer to support their SEO & PPC agencies in delivering an effective strategy.
What you’ll be doing
Day to day, you’ll work closely with the search agency to create the strategy and oversee the implementation of SEO & Paid campaigns, ensuring that online reach and visibility of the website is optimised across both channels. You’ll also monitor and optimise campaign performance, using relevant analytics tools such as Google Analytics.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Experience in a specialist SEO & PPC role, or a broad digital marketing role.
- Experience using Google Analytics and SEO tools such as Majestic, Screaming Frog, Stat, SEMrush, etc. is preferred.
- Experience in running PPC campaigns across search and Google Shopping.
- Excellent written English.
- Proficient using Microsoft.
- An interest in digital marketing for eCommerce.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
Dependent upon experience, you’ll receive a salary of £28-35k, plus benefits.
Send through your CV and get in touch with Rina for more information!