Product Content Executive
— Luxury Multi-channel retailer
- Beautifully designed product ranges.
- Thriving multi-channel business.
- Vibrant, tight-knit team in lovely offices.
A premium retail brand in headquartered in Bath is looking for an ambitious Ecommerce Content Executive to join their growing digital team. This is a great opportunity for someone with a passion for luxury product ranges and a flair for copywriting to play a big part in optimising the look & feel of the website.
What you’ll be doing
Alongside another Product Content Executive, you will be responsible for making products available for sale to web customers by ensuring product upload deadlines are met and all product information is accurate and well presented. Your remit also involves writing high quality product descriptions for display to online customers.
This is achieved through gathering of relevant product information and assets, uploading them to the web platform, writing, categorisation, visual merchandising, and reporting and optimisation.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Copywriting experience (product descriptions ideally)
- Experience in an online retailer in a Merchandising or Content focused role.
- Experience of using web analytics tools.
- Strong computer literacy in MS Office, in particular MS Excel.
- Meticulous, detail oriented and extremely organised.
- Some experience with or aptitude with CMS or E-commerce platform systems or similar tools.
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent tasks simultaneously.
- Deadline driven.
- A self-starter with strong autonomous problem solving ability.
- Good communicator, both written and verbal.
- Enjoys inter-team collaboration.
- Strong customer focus.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A salary of £20-24k is on offer, alongside the chance to be part of a vibrant, talented team, work in a beautiful office, receive excellent training and get free breakfast on Fridays!
This is a crucial role so please get in touch with Rina ASAP to be considered.