— Premium Retail Brand
- Popular eCommerce brand.
- Working with agencies to deliver campaigns.
- Relaxed & friendly environment.
My client is a creative eCommerce retailer on the outskirts of Bath, with a small but high-performing Marketing team. They are on the look-out for an experienced digital marketer to support their SEO agency in delivering an effective strategy.
What you’ll be doing
Day to day, you’ll work closely with the SEO agency to create the strategy and oversee the implementation of SEO campaigns. You’ll also monitor campaign performance, using relevant analytics tools, and ensure that these are being continuously optimised.
Furthermore, dependent upon your experience, there is also the opportunity to manage the paid search and social strategy, working closely with the PPC agency to deliver campaigns.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Experience in an SEO or broad digital marketing role, with a good understanding of SEP best practice and principles.
- Experience using Google Analytics and SEO tools such as Majestic, Screaming Frog, Stat, SEMrush, etc. is preferred.
- Understanding of PPC strategy is a bonus.
- Excellent written English.
- Proficient using Microsoft.
- An interest in digital marketing for eCommerce.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
Dependent upon experience, you’ll receive a salary of £30-32k, plus benefits.
Send through your CV and get in touch with Rina for more information!
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
jobsSearch all jobs
— Fast growing agency with a hugely experienced and respected management team.Location:OxfordSalary:Up to £40k
— Thriving eCommerce BrandLocation:Kirkby-in-AshfieldSalary:£On experience
— Brilliant Digital agencyLocation:BristolSalary:Up to £32k