Head of Marketing
— Fantastic Tech Business
- Fast Growing Tech/SaaS Business.
- Manage a Small Team.
- Good Salary, Benefits & Flexible Working.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced B2B Head of Marketing to join a fast growing Tech/SaaS business in Emersons Green, Bristol. Joining a lively office it will be your job to manage the Marketing team and department, run lead generation campaigns, and to deliver creative and impactive campaigns on behalf of the partners/vendors.
What you'll be doing
As the senior marketer you will develop the strategy and marketing plan necessary to help deliver business growth. You will focus on building a lead generation framework that consistently delivers marketing qualified leads, and will nurture new and existing customers focusing on top of funnel and mid funnel.
To do this you will execute multichannel integrated campaigns across all channels. You will own the digital suite, ensuring there is a regular flow of relevant content going on to the website, out on email and across social channels. You will manage the CRM (Salesforce) and look at ways to automate a lot of the communications. As you will initially have a small team of 2 to manage, you will need to demonstrate exceptional leadership and management ability.
With key vendors offering marketing budgets to promote their products, you will have an instant marketing budget at your disposal, but all spend must be recorded, measured and reported back for ROI purposes, so you must have strong analytical skills.
In addition, you will ensure the sales team have relevant and compelling collateral that they can take to prospective clients, and you will manage any tradeshows, exhibitions and events.
What experience you'll need to apply
- Proven experience within a relevant B2B marketing role
- Strong emphasis on lead generation and campaign management
- A proven track record of delivering demand generation that leads to revenue growth
- Commercially minded with some analytical skills
- Experience managing budgets and reporting on KPIs and conversion metrics
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good management experience
- Broad knowledge and experience of online and offline channels
- What you'll get in return for your talents
There is a competitive salary on offer (£40k-£50k), a 10% company bonus, a great working environment with free parking, 22 days holiday plus BH, regular team socials and quarterly events.
If you think you have the relevant experience and are interested in finding out more, then please apply now.