Account Director (Performance Marketing)
— International Brand
- New role to lead high-functioning team in internationally successful organisation.
- Take on nationally recognised high-street brands within your account group.
- Have influence on evolving the proposition in terms of the how the company drives results for partner brands.
This is a great role in one of Bristol's original digital success stories.
What you'll be doing
Heading up a newly formed team within a core department for this internationally successful digital company, you'll be responsible for delivering high-performing digital marketing campaigns for large and well-loved brands. You and your team will be harnessing your knowledge of the digital and performance marketing landscape (across PPC, SEO, display, email marketing, affiliate, influencer marketing and more) to ensure that you're delivering as much reach and additional traffic and conversions to partner brands as possible. You will have overall responsibility for the digital marketing strategies, the commercial performance of the team and leading the team from a management and commercial perspective. You'll be responsible for bringing in new ideas and fresh approaches to a specialist performance marketing team looking to evolve the way they deliver results for clients.
What experience you'll need
- Previous track record of success within commercial digital and performance marketing campaigns with a strategic understanding of this landscape.
- Strong team leadership and management skills.
- Experience of leading big-brand clients through digital marketing and performance-led campaigns.
- Commercial skills to grow account revenue performance through spotting opportunities, keeping clients happy and finding ideas to do more together.
- Passion for digital and performance marketing with opinions and ideas about where the industry's heading and how to stay ahead of the curve.
What you'll get in return for your talents
The basic salary will be competitive (dependent on experience) with a 20% bonus available (paid quarterly) based on achieving certain commercial and team management metrics. On top of this there is a cracking company culture, modern central offices, autonomy to make this role your own and much more.
Please get in touch with Gabby with a CV today for a conversation around the finer details.Back to jobs