Senior Account Manager
— Digital Agency - Remote Working!
- Exciting opportunity to play a key role in the growth of this successful digital agency.
- Huge career development and scope for autonomy on offer.
- Work from home!
If you’ve got a got a solid background in digital within an agency environment at Senior Account Management level and you are looking to join an established and successful marketing agency, then this could be the perfect opportunity you’ve been searching for.
What you'll be doing
You’ll work closely with an exciting mix of b2b and b2c clients, managing projects across the full mix of digital channels, from social media to web design and build. It’ll be down to you to manage digital strategy for your clients; you’ll plan and deliver proposals, maintaining strong relationships through regular contact and meetings. You’ll implement email and digital advertising campaigns (display, social, PPC), organic and paid social and digital content, as well as a mix of web based projects. This will be a varied and fast paced role where you’ll need to keep calm under pressure and be able to juggle multiple complex projects at any one time!
You will be enjoy getting out of the office and meeting your clients, regularly visiting them to maintain strong relationships, scoping out future work and working closely with internal teams briefing the work back through the studio. The work delivered will be at the highest standard imaginable, this cracking marketing agency has a huge penchant and heritage for winning awards and doing work that is out of the ordinary.
What experience you'll need
- Experienced Digital Account Manager or Senior Account Manager from a marketing agency background with a strong digital bias or a digital agency.
- It’s likely you’re someone who has managed a web build or two (they don’t need to be big design and build projects) as well as microsites and campaigns.
- You'll be someone who can quickly pick things up on the digital side and understand web development projects, social media and content.
- Somebody with strong communication skills coupled up with a commercial acumen, who will be able to talk passionately and credibly around the agency’s service offering.
- You will have superior project management, presentation and analytical skills.
- You will have a clean driving licence and access to a car to be able to meet your clients across the South East –Berkshire, Buckinghamshire or Oxfordshire.
- Somebody who can work autonomously and be able to manage time efficiently in order to drive results required in order to be successful.
What you'll get in return for your talents
Along with the benefit of being able to work from home, with the occasional visit to the client HQ (South East Wales and easy commute from Bristol and Bath) you will recieve a competitive salary entirely dependant on experience. This is an agency with big plans for growth so there has never been a better time to join them.
If you’d like to take advantage of this once in a lifetime opportunity then get in touch with Francesca at ADLIB today to be considered immediately.