Website Specialist (Optimisation / UX)
— Leading Organisation
- New role in high-growth digital marketing function for leading organisation.
- Web strategy, UX and customer journey focused role driving the performance of the website.
- Work in an innovation-driven, fast-paced Agile environment.
This is a great time to be joining a marketing function which is at the top of its game. You'll be acting as the 'digital evangelist' in a cross-functional marketing team and will primarily be focusing around web optimisation, with elements of email marketing.
What you'll be doing
Reporting in to the Digital Optimisation Manager, and operating as the 'digital specialist' within a wider cross-functional project team, you'll be acting as the authority on usability, web strategy and customer journey best practice. Day to day this could look like conducting analysis, coming up with A/B or multivariate (MVT) tests to run through the site to spot areas for improvement, website management through the CMS, working closely with SEO colleagues to ensure all pages in your area are optimised for search or reporting your findings back to the wider team. Given the way that this business work, a large focus of your role will be in collaborating internally, managing senior stakeholders and educating non-digital colleagues on the importance of a high-performing website and providing counsel on the impact broader marketing activities will have on web performance. You will also be involved in email marketing responsibilities - which will comprise around 20% of your role most likely. This is not a 'social media / comms / creative' style digital marketing role - this is an analytically focused optimisation role responsible for enhancing customer experience through the website.
What experience you'll need
- The big thing here is a track record of driving the performance of websites through digital content strategy, digital analytics, usability theories (UX) and customer journey analysis.
- As a huge part of this role is stakeholder management - it is important that you have a confident, compelling and clear communication style. You'll be confident holding your own with senior internal stakeholders and will have the gravitas and passion to bring people on a journey with you.
- You'll know your way around CMS systems and will have exceptional attention to detail.
- You will have strong problem solving and negotiation skills to help juggle varying priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- You will have a strong background in digital content, web management and UX best practice.
- Any exposure to Adobe products would be ideal, especially Adobe Analytics, would be ideal - but if not, Google Analytics and experience of A/B and MVT testing should be fine.
What you'll get in return for your talents
We're most likely looking around £30k in terms of basic salary, plus bonus as well as a market-leading set of benefits. If you're slightly above or below of this salary please still get in touch as if you are the right person for the role, we would like the chance to see if we can make it work.
This one will move quickly, please get in touch with Gabby with a CV today to talk through the full details.Back to jobs