You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— Leading FinTech Organisation
- New role in a fast-growing data science function for leading FinTech firm.
- Opportunity for a digital analyst who's looking to move in to other areas of analytics and data.
- Very exciting time to be joining the business as the transform their approach to data, insight and analytics.
This is a great role for a logic-driven and analytical problem solver who's looking to leverage their passion for the digital world and their analytical skills, to move in to a more rounded insight, data and analytics role.
What you'll be doing
Reporting in to the Head of Client Insight, you'll be responsible for investigating how the digital platforms for the organisation (across web, mobile and apps) are being used by customers and analysing this to provide the insight that will fuel the organisation as they progress along their digital transformation journey. Day to day, this could see you examining the performance of the website through Adobe Analytics (if you're a Google Analytics person, no problem - or if you're used to heavier lifting through Hadoop or similar, no problem - all these insights feed in to one overarching data platform anyway, so the actual data can be interacted with through many different tools), spotting issues, hypothesising around the cause of the issues, breaking the problems down in to their component parts (largely through a scientific approach and first principle thinking) and designing A/B or multivariate tests that you can run to gather the insight to prove or disprove your reasoning. The results from your efforts will provide actionable insights for the wider business to be harnessed to improve all digital touchpoints in a customer's interaction with the brand. Whilst you'll be working in a broader data function that supports the entire business, you'll be bringing the specific domain knowledge of the digital ecosystem, market trends across digital technology and will be passionate about the world of websites, applications and mobile technology.
What experience you'll need
- Strong experience built up in an analytically driven role with the digital landscape - analysing how users interact with websites and mobile apps.
- A real passion for this space, opinions about where it's heading and an insatiable curiosity for rising market trends.
- The main thing we're recruiting for here is a mindset. You will be ideas-led, will be an avid problem solver with an ability to distil any given problem in to its components through first principle thinking and a scientific mind.
- you'll have an entrepreneurial flair, a commitment to L&D and innovation and an appetite to throw yourself at a problem.
- As a bonus, you'll have used Adobe Analytics - but Google Analytics, Webtrends, Optimizely and others could work as well.
- If you've had exposure to (very) large scale websites or mobile apps with enormous user bases, that would also be great.
What you'll get in return for your talents?
Salary wise we're really looking to be led by the level of the person with the right brain for the business. It could be that you're a bright, sparky grad with the right way of thinking, or it could be that you're a seasoned digital analyst. The most likely banding is £25k - £45k, but please get in touch outside of this banding if you are convinced you're the person for the job. On top of that is a substantial set of market leading benefits that significantly improves the value of the overall package.
Please get in touch with Gabby with a CV today for a conversation around the small print.
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: