You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— Exciting, integrated agency
- An integrated agency with industry-leading clients.
- Guide the studio through an exciting period of growth.
- Inspire their talented team of Creatives.
We’re helping an integrated agency in the Bristol/Bath area find a Creative Director. The team have a multidisciplinary offering across web, brand, social, campaign, video and moving image, giving you an opportunity to enable world-class work across a range of channels. With ambition and drive at all levels of the agency, you can join and head up something truly exciting.
What you’ll be doing
Acting as a true leader and visionary, you’ll need to inspire confidence and trust in both clients and the studio team, as we need someone who’ll enable creative that will win awards and really make a mark on the industries you’re working in.
The agency is growing at an impressive rate and they need a Creative Director who can work strategically alongside the rest of the Senior team to enable that growth.
Whilst a large part of your role will call on your conceptual nous and leadership abilities, occasionally you may need to get hands-on with design or copy if the brief requires it.
What experience you’ll need
- You’ll need to have learned your craft at the best agencies around.
- You’ll need a top-notch portfolio full of concept work showing us your skills across a range of platforms including web, print, campaign and social.
- A background in either Design/Art or Copy.
- You’ll need to be brimming with ideas, ambition and hunger and you’ll have the ability to enable the wider team to push themselves creatively.
- The team is a tight-knit bunch who’ve got each other’s back, so you’ll need to leave the ego at the door if you’re to fit in here.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
There’s a salary of around £65k-£90k on offer here. On top of this, there’s the potential for share options and bonuses in an agency that looks to be a true South West success story. As well as the usual financial rewards, you’ll have the satisfaction of leading a team through an exciting period of both great work and growth.
Apply today with a CV and portfolio and we’ll be in touch.Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: