Marketing & BD Executive
— Central Bath Location
- Work within a newly formed team.
- Central Bath location.
- Competitive salary & benefits.
Here is a really good opportunity to work for a fantastic legal practice as their new Marketing & BD Executive in Bath. This is a broad Marketing role where you'll be managing digital and offline campaigns, producing literature, managing and attending events and working with a number of people within the wider team.
What you'll be doing
You'll be supporting the launch of a new practice area within the company, and as such you'll be supporting them in a big way. Working with legal representatives you'll be helping them target prospective clients through a number of means. There will be key literature that will need to be produced to support this practice area, you will source client case studies, content for PR, and will assist with the development of monthly newsletters. Copywriting skills would be really beneficial as would any experience with Adobe CC.
Across digital you will manage the Twitter account, the CMS and the CRM, as well as assisting with the portal. There are regular meetings and events that you will manage and attend, and this does mean occasional evening working. There is a lot of variety within the role and you'll be joining a really great team.
What experience you'll need to apply
- Ideally proven experience within a similar role
- Experience within a professional services/financial services environment
- Good knowledge of social media
- Good experience with managing websites via a CMS
- Strong copywriting skills would be really beneficial
- Experience with a design package such as Adobe CC would be great
- Excellent communication skills
What you'll get in return for your talent
This really is a great company, and as well as having an important role within the new team, you will receive a competitive salary and good company benefits.
If you're keen to hear more, please apply now, or contact Chris Currey (01179 269530) for more information.Back to jobs