Marketing Campaigns Manager
— Not For Profit Organisation
- End to end campaign management responsibility.
- Central Bristol location with UK travel required 2-3 times per month (at least one overnight stay each month)
- Lovely, supportive team.
I am now supporting a great Client of ours, an established not for profit organisation with offices based in central Bristol, only 5 mins walk from Temple Meads.
What you’ll be doing
This is a brand new role which for the right candidate could be an extremely exciting one. As a successful candidate, you’ll report to the Senior Marketing Manager and you’ll work in a marketing team of five with no direct reports. The main purpose of the role will be to manage 4-5 integrated and multi-channel campaigns annually. Together with your Line Manager you’ll put campaign ideas that support wide business objectives.
It’ll be your job to overlook the end to end process from concept, planning, channel selection, assets creation, implementation, monitoring against the KPIs and evaluation. In order to be successful in this role you’ll need to develop a deep understanding of their target audience and work collaboratively with other stakeholders and suppliers. Last but not least assuring my Client’s presence at all relevant industry events will fall under this role as well.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Previous integrated campaign experience preferably for a b2b business.
- Superb project management and relationship buildings skills.
- Analytical mind-set that allows you to deliver against the KPIs.
- Exposure to the entire marketing mix.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
The salary on offer is c/ £35k + benefits.
Please get in touch with Ania (01179269530) now for more information.Back to jobs