You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
PR & Communications Manager
— Not For Profit Organisation
- This role will take an ownership of the PR & Comms function.
- Central Bristol location with UK travel required 2-3 times per month (at least one overnight stay each month)
- Lovely, supportive team.
I am now supporting a great Client of ours, an established not for profit organisation with offices based in central Bristol, only 5 mins walk from Temple Meads.
What you’ll be doing
This is a brand new role which for the right candidate could be an extremely exciting one. As a successful candidate, you’ll report to the Senior Marketing Manager and you’ll work in a marketing team of five with no direct reports. The main purpose of the role will be to manage all PR and Comms activities for the organisation. You’ll be responsible for planning, implementing and measuring external comms activities as well as managing media relations activities (national and regional print, broadcast, online & social, trade and consumer titles etc).
It’ll be essential to build relationships with media contacts and online influencers. Moreover, you’ll be responsible for creating content for all “non-digital” comms such as letters, articles, press releases. There will be a small element of internal comms in that role.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Previous experience in a PR and Comms role.
- A good industry of legal requirement, industry regulations and best practices.
- Knowledge of digital PR principles.
- Excellent ability to shape relationships with journalists and online influencers.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
The salary on offer is c/ £35k + benefits.
Please get in touch with Ania (01179269530) now for more information.Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: