Global Content Director
— Cutting Edge Digital Leader
- Unique opportunity to lead content strategy for a market leader.
- Integral role to the success of this organisation.
- Enjoy autonomy with global reach.
We are searching for a talented Content Director to take ownership of the content strategy and implementation for this global market leader. It’s a new role in the team off the back of significant growth, and a rare role at this level based in the heart of Bristol.
What you’ll be doing
This role is all about driving the content offering forward in order to increase user engagement and revenue across the business. As a key part of the leadership team, you will oversee a number of content administrators and editors across multiple locations, ensuring the most relevant, engaging and optimised content is consistently produced. These team members will sit below 3 direct reports into you, giving you more time to focus on the senior level strategic input, and how this links to the wider digital marketing strategy.
It’ll be up to you to lead strategy and work collaboratively with other teams across tech, affiliates, SEO, PPC, comms & BI to guarantee all content campaigns are executed successfully end to end, keeping in line with quality control. You’ll then gather reports on customer behaviour and use this insight to feedback into your overarching plans.
What experience you’ll need
- You’ll likely be Head of Content or Content Director agency-side or in-house currently, either way we’d love to hear from you.
- Ideally you’ll come with a few years of management experience under your belt.
- A proven background in content writing and content management is essential.
- Solid digital marketing experience with strong knowledge of SEO.
- Analytical approach and a strategic mind-set.
- Passion for all things digital.
- Well versed in overseeing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Global experience would be idea but isn’t a must.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
Alongside the benefits that come with working for an extremely established organisation such as this, a very competitive salary and benefits package is on offer here. These include a generous holiday allowance, bonus scheme, pension, free breakfast / fruit and more.
If you’re ready for your next challenge, please get in touch with Hannah today.Back to jobs