You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— Thriving Content Marketing Agency
- New role within an established team.
- Centralised Editorial function.
- Great variety of projects and clients.
One of Bristol’s leading content agencies is looking for a Senior Editor to join the team. This is a new role in the business to both manage a team and develop engaging content solutions for a range of key clients. With a centralised editorial team, there is huge variety here – one day you could be working on market-leading magazine content, and another developing blogs and social media campaigns.
What you’ll be doing
Reporting into the Editorial Director and leading a team of 3-4 people, you’ll be tasked with helping build and maintain a highly collaborative working environment, whilst delivering a successful content strategy across the business. Clients come from a range of markets, so you’ll need to be able to breakdown requirements and deliver on projects at pace.
The central editorial team work with multiple division across the business, so content can be hugely varied across magazines, film / video, social media, blogs, emails / newsletters, infographics and more. In addition to being a strong writer yourself, as a leader in the team you’ll focus on editorial / content review, strategic planning & commissioning, and managing resource both in the team and externally with freelancers.
This is a hugely exciting opportunity to both lead a team and gain exposure to the commercial areas of the business, which keep the agency at the forefront of their field.
What experience you’ll need
- Experience in editorial content delivery, ideally with a journalistic background.
- Passion for developing creative, content driven business and marketing solutions.
- We are open to agency or client side backgrounds, but above all you’ll have a proven track record of delivering high-quality content solutions across a range of markets.
- Able to plan and manage resource levels against multiple projects in a fast-paced agency environment.
- Ability to identify content needs from strategic insight / planning, and continue to grow accounts based on this information.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
There is a competitive salary on offer of £30-35k, with benefits including private medical, cycle to work, staff social events and more! It’s a great team here with the opportunity to deliver exciting work with a range of awesome brands.
Drop Joe a line to hear the finer details on this one and apply.
Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: