— Lovely Art Company
- Globally Recognised Art Company.
- Fantastic Opportunities to Travel.
- Competitive Salary and Company Flexibility.
An events organisation specialising in art are looking for a Digital Specialist to join their team in Bristol on a permanent basis. Joining a close-knit team of 6, you'll work collaboratively to centralise the global marketing function in the Bristol HQ. This is an amazing and incredibly rare opportunity for a talented digital marketer with a background in art, fashion or interiors.
What you'll be doing
The first part of this role is to help centralise the digital marketing to Bristol, so you'll be liaising with teams across the USA, Asia and Europe, as well as in Bristol. You'll be evaluating which digital channels are best outsourced to agency, and shaping what the in-house digital team will specialise in. This will in part be influenced by what you're most skilled in (e.g. PPC, social and content, or SEO). The main deliverables of your work will be to drive people to the website to sign up, or to purchase tickets. This organisation also sells products with this being managed by the eCommerce function.
What experience you'll need to apply
- A marketing background in arts, fashion, interiors or similar
- Demonstrable digital marketing experience (cross-channel desired)
- Great relationship building skills
- International experience would be a bonus
- Experience managing external agencies
What you'll get in return for your experience
You'll be rewarded with a generous salary and benefits package, along with the opportunity to travel to global events including to Europe and Asia. This is a very friendly team, and there is scope for this role being 4 days a week!
Get in touch with Stacey for the finer details.Back to jobs