— Market-leading Digital Agency
- New role in an established SEO team.
- Highly specialised market-leader.
- Opportunity for a broader role as the position develops.
This thriving company has been based in the heart of Bristol for over 10 years. They are looking for someone to focus primarily on SEO, with the capacity to upskill in other areas of digital marketing as the role develops. A great step for a search professional wanting to get involved in other areas such as PPC and Paid Social, whilst still focusing on SEO.
What you’ll be doing
Working as the main SEO contact in the team, the SEO Manager will work on a combination of national and localised SEO campaigns. As this ties in with a range of client needs (i.e. at varying stages of their digital journeys) this provides great variety on your day to day and will add new challenges from one day to the next.
Projects will typically start by formulating the SEO strategy for each client based on their overall objectives. You’ll perform technical and content audits of client websites, analyse landing pages, cover keyword research and continually feedback on these elements to evolve the strategy.
There are Account Managers internally who will liaise directly with clients, however there is an open line of communication between you and clients directly as and when required. This balance allows you to manage your time effectively between different accounts, but also gives you the detailed information required.
What experience you’ll need
- SEO experience from agency or client side.
- Either from a pure SEO focused role, or a broader digital marketing position where SEO is a key element of your day to day.
- Familiar with a range of SEO tools, ideally Google Analytics, Search Console, Tag Manager, SEM Rush and Screaming Frog.
- Able to work closely with others in the team and coordinate with additional functions (Social, Paid Media etc.).
- Great time management and organisational skills.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
There is a competitive salary on offer of £25-30k depending on experience. Benefits include a generous holiday allowance, pension scheme, cycle to work and also paid working days to volunteer with a chosen charity throughout the year.
Drop Joe a note to organise a call to discuss the role in more detail.Back to jobs