Social Media Executive
— Pureplay eCommerce brand
- Established Digital Marketing function.
- Working across global eCommerce.
- Management of organic Social Media campaigns.
This thriving pureplay has an awesome reputation in the South-West for a fantastic culture and being a great place to work. That’s not all though – with impressive year on year growth their success in eCommerce has been recognised on a global scale. The Social Media Executive will focus on driving campaigns across multiple regions, in turn pushing organic traffic and promoting further growth online.
What you’ll be doing
Reporting into the Marketing Director, your role will sit in a Marketing team and work closely with Digital, eCommerce, Content and Creative (an overall team of 40-50 people). This structure lends itself to a highly collaborative approach, and allows you to coach others internally on the power of Social Media.
Being such an important channel for digital acquisition and brand awareness, this is a hugely exciting role where you’ll have major responsibility from day one, but the autonomy and trust to implement new ideas on a global scale. Working across the UK, Europe and America, you’ll focus primarily on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
Content creation will be a key focus to deliver engaging, creative and innovative content that will grab the consumer’s attention. Scheduling these posts in peak times will help maximise the effectiveness of your campaigns. You’ll also work closely with influencers to expand the wider audience, and keep up to date with cutting-edge trends that you can bring into the business. Above all, we’re looking for someone who is massively passionate about Social Media and can’t wait to come in and make an impact!
What experience you’ll need
- Experience managing Social Media campaigns to drive commercial outcomes.
- Well-versed with Instagram, Facebook and Twitter, and ideally Snapchat and Reddit.
- Able to manage the scheduling of posts and social media monitoring tools / tracking.
- Outstanding communication skills, written and verbal.
- A positive, enthusiastic and results driven character.
- A passion for Social Media to remain up to date with new developments in the channel.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
There is a competitive salary on offer of £20-25k, in addition to a raft of benefits including a bonus scheme, staff discount, gym membership, healthcare plan, cycle to work and a very generous pension scheme (details on application).
Drop Joe a line to hear more about this role.
Back to jobs