Agile / Digital Business Analyst
— Global eCommerce Brand
- Join this hugely successful household name at an exciting time of growth.
- Act as the bridge between Product management and Project Delivery.
- Modern, Agile, Digital Product-driven environment.
This is a great role joining one of Bristol’s flagship homegrown success stories.
What you’ll be doing?
Reporting directly in to the CTO, you’ll be the bridge between Product and Project. By this we mean that you’ll have the overall responsibility for ensuring that all new product features moving in to development are prioritised effectively against user insight, you’ll be responsible for ensuring that the roadmap is communicated properly to the wider business and that all work coming in to the Development team is well estimated and scheduled. As you’d expect of a modern software environment, we’re looking at an Agile way of working here – so you’ll be responsible for traditional Agile BA lifecycle events like preparing user stories, epics, business cases and more. On top of your hands-on business analysis responsibilities – conducting stakeholder interviews, business process modelling, presenting requirements solutions back in to the wider business – you’ll be playing a leading role in business analysis as a function for the company, ensuring all the right processes and quality standards are in place for how the business conducts business analysis activities.
What experience that you’ll need
- The big thing here is that you are an experienced Business Analyst with experience of working in a Digital environment – ideally building digital products (mobile, web, apps) in a full SDLC environment.
- You’ll have a track record of working in an Agile environment – ideally Scrum.
- It’s likely you’ll have around 5 years under your belt in terms of Digital Business analysis experience – but really it will be about the relevancy of your career to date as opposed to ‘time in service’.
- You’ll be an exceptional communicator with strong stakeholder management skills, strengths in presenting solutions back to colleagues and eliciting requirements through conducting interviews.
- You’ll thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment and will have a flexible and pragmatic approach.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
We’re likely looking around £40k from a basic salary perspective. There is flex either side of that, so please get in touch if you feel you’re the person for the role and you’re outside of this banding. On top of this there is a great company culture – enhanced by trimmings like early-finishes on a Friday, free fruit, free breakfasts and more – as well as modern offices right in the centre of town.
Please get in touch with Gabby with a CV today to run through the full details and get the ball rolling.Back to jobs