Digital Business Analysts x3
— Global Retail Brand
- Brand new roles in high-growth Business Analysis function for globally successful brand.
- Support the global rollout of a new eCommerce platform in to multiple markets around the world.
- Join the new and growing Bristol digital hub for the company.
With ambitious go-live targets internationally for 2019, these will be fast-paced, busy and exciting opportunities in a thriving organisation.
What youll be doing
Youll be working in a high-performing team of BAs on a high-profile re-platforming programme as the organisation simultaneously rolls-out a brand new eCommerce platform (Hybris & AEM) as well as CRM platform (Salesforce Service Cloud) across European markets over the course of 2019. As a BA in this team, this will see you managing international stakeholders, understanding their individual requirements as they relate to the roll-outs, conducting detailed workshops to elicit requirements, turning these in to technical specifications and working with internal technical and Agile delivery teams to get these projects delivered. In terms of the nature of the projects, these will fall in to a number of categories across their eCommerce platform - think the transactional functionality of the website, onsite search capability, navigation enhancements - and range from reasonably minor amendments through to more significant web builds. As part of the programme roll-out and re-platforming work, you will be working with a 3rd technology consultancy who are the implementation partner to ensure that the company retains expert knowledge of Hybris and AEM long after the 3rd party has completed their work. Youll be working as an Agile BA with the Agile development team to deliver the improvements in functionality required for your stakeholders.
What experience youll need
- The big thing here is as much exposure to and knowledge of Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) and Hybris as possible.
- Any exposure to Salesforce, or specifically Salesforce Service Cloud would also set you apart.
- Whilst you have end to end BA skills across requirements gathering, business and process modelling and data anlaysis - you are really a Digital BA at heart.
- You will have demonstrable track record working within eCommerce - this doesnt need to be Retail specifically, providing that youve exposure to large-scale transactional website projects.
- Experience of working in an Agile environment - and seeing this working well.
- In an ideal world, youll have exposure to global roll-outs or international market implementations of new platforms and technologies.
- Your stakeholder management skills will, of course, be exceptional.
- Youll have the ability to perform well in a demanding, fast-paced and dynamic environment - which will come hand in hand with your resilience.
What youll get in return for your talents
With the Digital/eCommerce and Hybris/AEM skills being the priority, were looking to be flexible on the level here - so the salary range depending on the level of experience that you bring. On top of this will be generous benefits including bonus, private medical, decent pension and more. Youll also be working for an innovative tech brand that youll be proud to be driving forward.
These are urgent roles, please get in touch with Fran with a CV now to run through the full details.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
Business Analysts jobsSearch all jobs
— Digital Projects within an Agile teamLocation:BristolSalary:Up to £45k
— Digital Projects within an Agile teamLocation:BristolSalary:Up to £40k
— Tech ConsultancyLocation:Central BristolSalary:£Competitive