Process Improvement Specialist (CRM / Sales)
— Tech / Software Growth Consultancy
- Brand new role to improve the commercial performance and efficiencies of the software sales team.
- Join a leading growth consultancy for the tech industry.
- Autonomy to design and implement transformative processes and solutions for a high-performing team.
This is a great role joining a hugely exciting, global innovation and growth consultancy for the tech industry as they look to optimise the way they bring in new work and deliver for clients.
What you'll be doing
Reporting in to the Head of Growth and accountable for reporting up to the senior leadership team, your first task in post will be to get a proper handle on the current state of play with the sales function. To do this you'll dig in to CRM system data, the sales pipeline, the end-to-end client journey and conduct analysis to see what's happening. Where are prospects dropping out of the process on an individual level, what are problems effecting certain subsections of clients, where are the opportunities for improvements, how can the sales team do things differently to drive success. To be clear, this is not a people management role. This is an insight-driven, business process improvement focused role and your remit is to gather insights, design solutions to solve problems (whether this is a new process, a new tool or technology, MI for the sales leadership team) and implement these - driving success as you go. Through identifying and removing bottlenecks or blockers, you'll be driving sales enablement and will be delivering significant commercial gains for the company as you go.
What experience you'll need
- The leading thing is a strong background in optimising sales pipelines and supporting lead generation functions through analysis of CRM data.
- You'll know what information you need, how to mine it, how to make sense of it and steps to drive improvements.
- You'll have strong knowledge of the latest sales tools - especially Salesforce and HubSpot.
- The business process improvement mind-set to design solutions to improve sales performance.
- It's likely you've a practical background in sales processes and reporting, including sale forecasting, sales force automation, territory planning and management in order to properly understand the commercial function.
- The project management and delivery skills to implement solutions.
- The communication and stakeholder skills to report to senior management on your findings and bring them on a journey with you.
- The company serves technology (usually SaaS) companies - so a background in this world would be ideal.
What you'll get in return for your talents
A basic salary of c. £45k plus performance related bonus is likely where we'll land here. If you are above or below this level, please still get in touch and talk us through why you're the person for the role. On top of this are great central offices, an innovation-led culture and some of the most exciting end clients around. What more could you want?
This one will move very quickly. Please get in touch with Gabby with a CV today to move things forward.
Back to jobs