Service Design / CX Consultant
— Transformation Consultancy
- Brand new role for hugely exciting digital agency as they look to launch customer experience / service design as an offering.
- Sit over the top of and pull together the specialist disciplines of UX, Product and Strategy.
- Work with clients to design seamless and holistic customer experiences across all user touchpoints.
This s a cracking opportunity to launch Service Design or Customer Experience (call it what you will) for one of world's leading agency networks and help internationally recognisable brands reimagine themselves.
What you'll be doing
This is a consultative and strategic role as opposed to a hands-on practitioner or delivery role. You will be joining the agency with two main points of focus in your remit - one client facing, and one internal facing. For clients, you will be getting involved right from project kick-off, during the discovery phase and will be working with the clients without the focus of a siloed specialism (UX, Product etc) to understand the full context to their problem, their user expectations, what good will look like and start to design what shape their overall offering, service or product should be taking. This could involve facilitating workshops, running user testing, market research, designing a topline experience map - whatever activities will get to the heart of the problem and the solution. The second focus for you will be to work across the business and the group, understand the particular strengths of each specialist team, how those can be joined together holistically for clients and what CX or Service Design looks like as a standalone function.
What experience you'll need
- A track record of delivering strong results in a CX or Service Design capacity is a must.
- Outside of that, it could be that you're a UX strategist or consultant, a Product person, a Service Designer, you might work in Product Innovation - you could be in any number of roles, provided that you're responsible for considering customer experiences wider than through a single touchpoint, we'd love to hear from you.
- A huge part of this role will be emphasising 'Consultant' - so your communication, stakeholder management, workshop facilitation and presentation skills will be very strong.
- Ideally, you'll have experience of proposition design and bringing a new service to market.
- You're as ideas-led as you are problem-led, you're insatiably curious and are able to strip assumptions away from your thinking.
What you'll get in return for your talents
The salary on offer will most likely cap out around £60-65k, but as we've said - this is a new role for the business. If you're outside of this salary banding and believe you're the person for the job, please get in touch and tell us why.
Please get in touch with Gabby with a CV and/or portfolio today to talk everything through.Back to jobs