You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Senior Consultant (Cloud Technology)
— Technology Consultancy
- Great role for a Consultant with a background in technology / digital transformation.
- Join a consultancy with a genuine difference to be proud of.
- Guide leading clients through cloud technology-led digital transformation.
This is a great opportunity for a Consultant with a strong grounding in Business and/or Technology Consultancy to join an organisation to be proud of for the next stage of their career.
What you'll be doing
Joining the client solutions division of the company, you'll be the face of the company for clients as they work through the initial advisory phase of work. This will involve working closely with clients to understand their businesses, their challenges, their ambitions and identify solutions using a market-leading inventory of technology solutions at the disposal of the organisation. This will involve a lot of high level discovery work with clients - workshop facilitation, business analysis, process mapping & redesigning, stakeholder engagement - and then move through to identifying solutions. This is not a technical solutions architect role - you will have a strong team of talented technologists, designers and architects to lean on for that side of things. You will take your knowledge of the capability of Cloud technologies (especially relating to Microsoft Azure) to pull together recommendations for clients, design commercial models and product the business case supporting the work.
What experience you'll need
- You will already be a Consultant (possibly looking to step up to Senior or Principal) at a top-tier consultancy (think Accenture, PwC, Deloitte etc).
- You will have a background in technology consultancy, specifically Cloud Technology.
- You'll have a detailed knowledge of the cloud landscape and associated architectural approaches (Integrations, APIs, Containers etc).
- Exceptional communication, written and verbal, with the ability to build credibility quickly with senior level stakeholders.
- You'll be commercially very strong - with an ability to influence, design commercial models and present business cases in a compelling way.
- The icing on the cake would be exposure to working with public sector or not-for-profit organisations and an awareness of the reality of driving change in a complex environment.
What you'll get in return for your talents.
This is a business that looks after its own. You'll enjoy a basic salary of circa £70k (although we're flexible on level, so it could be higher or lower than this) on top of a generous benefits package, a modern, flexible and progressive working environment and the chance to know that the work you're doing is adding more to society than purely profit to the bottom-line.
Please get in touch with Gabby with a CV today to run through the full details.Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: