Digital Project Manager
— Software Implementation Projects
- Chance to join boutique specialist cloud software company.
- Client facing project management role.
- Flexible and autonomous environment with scope to make the role your own.
This is a great chance for someone early in their digital project management career to move in to a cloud software environment in a flexible environment and build up experience in the more technical side of digital project management.
What you'll be doing
Working in the growing operations unit of a successful boutique software house, you'll be responsible for keeping all the relevant plates spinning to ensure that clients are able to implement software solutions seamlessly - keeping everyone on track, time tracking, reporting on progress updates, managing the expectations of the clients and ensuring that projects are delivered on time and on budget. Simple! You'll be simultaneously managing multiple projects of varying size and scope, working with more technical implementation managers and the development team to ensure the solution meets committed specification and enables your clients' strategic objectives.
What experience you need
- In an ideal world, you'll have previous experience delivering web projects or software solutions.
- As this is a smaller organisation, though, this can be flexible providing that you are exceptionally organised and able to deliver projects in a flexible manner (the processes here are fairly light, so you'll be comfortable taking initiative to deliver projects in the most effective manner).
- You'll be a clear and compelling communicator across all formats - written, verbal, face to face.
- You'll be a fast learner, will have a passion for software, technology and digital innovation.
- The icing on the cake would be exposure to or understanding of the world of Higher Education - as this makes up a significant portion of the client base.
- Prince2 qualification would be great, or an enthusiasm to become qualified once in post.
What you'll get in return for your experience
The salary here will be £25k - £28k as well as the (rare) opportunity to get in to a specialist software / digital project management role without having to demonstrate a lengthy like for like track record. There is also the opportunity for national travel, with clients all around the country!
Please get in touch with Gabby with a CV today to run through the full details.Back to jobs