Digital Project Manager
— Digital Learning Solutions
- Deliver innovative digital learning solutions to the world's leading brands.
- Work on cutting-edge technologies - VR, AR, Adaptive Microlearning and more.
- High-growth and successful business.
The UK's leading digital learning business is on the lookout for a Mid-weight Digital Project Manager to join the team and ensure the successful delivery of leading digital learning solutions to internationally recognised brands.
What you'll be doing
You’ll get stuck in with the end to end project management for a range of projects, ensuring the timely and to budget delivery of digital learning and technology solutions. Your customers will include some of the largest and most respected brands and charities going, and you'll be responsible for managing those relationships closely throughout - this is a client facing project management role, so you may be a Senior Account Manager, Digital Producer or client facing Digital Project Manager currently. You'll translate top-line requirements in to fully scoped and costed specifications and manage those through delivery through collaboration with internal departments - keeping your clients informed and smiling along the way. Your projects will typically be around £80k - £100k pieces of work, but these commonly get up to £250k+ from a budget perspective, with a typical delivery timeline running around 10 - 12 weeks and you'll typically have 7-10 projects running at any one time. You will own the financial aspects of your projects - from profitability to budget accuracy.
What experience you'll need
- You’ll ideally be an established client facing Digital Project Manager with a solid track record. You may also be a Senior Account Manager or Digital - as long as you are responsible for the successful delivery of large scale digital projects and are client facing.
- Naturally, digital learning or eLearning experience would be perfect, but provided your experience is 'digital' and not 'IT/technical software' then we'd love to hear from you - your background might be in digital content production, digital campaigns, web design and build or immersive / interactive technology.
- This is a hybrid project management / account management role, you will need experience of managing client relationships.
- You will, of course, have meticulous attention to detail, the ability to move at pace, juggle a million priorities and keep everyone around you smiling throughout - easy!
What you'll get in return for your talents
We're looking at market rate on your experience in terms of salary on top of a fantastic company culture, great benefits and the chance to work on leading emerging technologies. The company is headquartered in Plymouth and the project management function is split across Plymouth, Bristol and London so the majority of this role will involve remote working.
This is looking to turn around as quickly as possible, please get in touch with Fran with a CV today to run through the small print.Back to jobs